Position: Accounting Technician.
This position of accounting technician consists of being responsible for computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Audit daily sales reports submitted by location managements;
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignment as required;
- Ensure that work area is clean. secure, and well maintained;
- Handle customer and employee accounts receivable;
- Keep management informed of area/department performance and raise any significant problems;
- Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings;
- Maintain regular contact with departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions;
- Post data to sales journal;
- Prepare requisitions for office, computer, and routine supply purchases;
- Type a variety of documents, reports, and records.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
Competencies (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations.
- Independence – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-nurtured, cooperative attitude.
If this describes you and you want to work for a company that delivers quality products, innovation and exemplary service to its partners and clients then please apply now by submitting a detailed cover letter
to include your understanding of solar/energy industry and resume (CV)
to us via email@example.com
We can’t wait to have you join our team.