Position: Business Development Associates
This position of Business Development Administrator consists of being responsible for:
- providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- providing high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information request,
- preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference call, and scheduling meetings.
- assisting and implementing all marketing strategies,
- planning and market research to develop the marketing strategies,
- supporting and editing documents,
- ordering supplies,
- answering phone calls.
- Assist in promotional strategies and product development;
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, which includes articles, presentations, white papers, and collateral;
- Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects that include running marketing and sales reports, conducting research on company and other assignments in database;
- Develop media packs as well as conduct conferences and trade shows;
- Generate trade show passes, thank you letters, form letters for mailing mass brochures to prospective customers;
- Maintain project tracking spreadsheets and business line marketing calendars;
- Manage marketing and media event budgets and arrange preparatory meetings for trade shows and seminars;
- Prepare invitations, events agendas, track payments or refund and registration forms for events;
- Prepare press releases, company newsletter and event announcements;
- Validate and fulfill request for information and marketing, tracking mails and requests.
- Answering phones, greeting visitors, answering correspondence;
- Completing forms in accordance with procedures and regulations of the company;
- Managing schedules and planning frameworks, preparing agendas and organizing meetings;
- Opening, sorting, classifying and managing corporate documents, records, reports and correspondence;
- Preparing, editing, proofreading reports, memos, letters, invoices, presentations and other documents;
- Scheduling appointments, business travel and meetings;
- Attend meetings
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, and directors;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems;
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letter, tender documents and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software;
- Provide administrative aid for various projects related to the market, which includes project meeting schedules, minutes of a meeting, transcribe note and compose memos;
- Provide assistance in creating and enhancing the campaign list;
- Provide assistance in terms of logistics to events like seminars and trade shows;
- Provide personal and administrative support to directors. The supports includes: running errands, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing appointments and agendas;
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Possess the following skills:
- effective presentation,
- report writing and
- ability to work individually
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to actively look for ways to help people;
- Ability to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions, and to manage one’s own time and the time of others.
Competencies (in order of importance):
- Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfill obligations.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Concern for others – Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievements goals and exerting efforts toward
If this describes you and you want to work for a company that delivers quality products, innovation and exemplary service to its partners and clients then please apply now by submitting a detailed cover letter
to include your understanding of solar/energy industry and resume (CV)
to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to have you join our team.